The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

oh so yes

I like men now.

Onmitsu - Prologue Onmitsu - Prologue

A very win animation.

Nice job, Tiger. The story of this seems quite entertaining, and it just might be a very winner series that you're starting.

The animation was very smooth right here, though there were some things that could have been animated slower, but the quick animation scheme goes well with a story about ninja. The style was great, with the nighttime feel of everything. The cloudiness, enshrouded surroundings, and lighting were all perfect. I felt like it was really dramatic right there.

The sound effects and music were well-picked and put in, though I think you really should have made the sound KBPS rate a bit higher, because it sounded sorta scratchy on my speakers here and there.

The violence was well animated, and the blood splatters were well animated and drawn, like it was quite real, but again, try not to animate so fast with everything.

pwn right here : D

Dragon Ball Z Hentai Rape Dragon Ball Z Hentai Rape

WIN WIN VERY WINNAR

You, sir, have just won the internet with this. The message is clear, and that dick needs to die.

notoriousm responds:

not only was it illegal but it actually won something

that's what gets me upset.

Thanks for the good review Fragz

KAZAHANA:Death of Formula KAZAHANA:Death of Formula

Horrid...

The good...
Not much...

The bad...
The art is horrible, the sync is off, the animation is either too slow or too fast, and the music doesn't fit at all.

You, sir, need to work more. I've seen some of your stuff before, and it was much better. Everything is either framed too fast or too slow when you're doing animating. The mouth is just so white blob that moves freely when the person is talking. You need to stream your sound instead of keeping it on event.

It's just a large monologue with a bunch of people with horrible voice acting shooting each other.

Work more. This stuff is horrible.

computer people computer people

Something about this just is beautiful.

The music style is wonderful, the ability to manipulate that old NES-looking style is wonderful, the happiness makes me feel really good.

It almost makes me think that there really ARE little Lego-type little guys working in my computer. Beautiful.

I don't think it even needs good graphics to something like this. Everything fits just fine. :)

10/10

StarFox2 Mock Trailer StarFox2 Mock Trailer

*Jaw Drop*

>_<

I can not believe that this didn't get any awards at all. The animation is perfect. The musical choice is wonderful. I don't say that to every metal band. I can't believe this was your first flash work. Hell, it's Star Fox even! I don't think it can get any better.

I hope to see some more soon.

+Fav

Reached Moon Reached Moon

I remember.

This was the first movie I saw on Newgrounds. One of my friends sent it to me. Then I saw it and loved it. I just decided to watch it again.

Things like this can be astounding to me. Sure, the animation quality was a bit off, since you said you only had four months of experience, but the cuteness makes up for things like that in this type of work.

More people should make more things like this.

I love it.

-Zombie Nation- Ep 1.4 -Zombie Nation- Ep 1.4

Ha...

I love the preloader joke.

UndeadManchester responds:

Your damn right you do!

Become Become

ACE

Says it all really.

Although the picture and sound quality could be a bit better, who cares about that? It's a wonderful inspiration for life and I love it.

Birds of a Feather Birds of a Feather